Wisk Perks to Keep You Healthy and Happy
Our employees have access to excellent benefits plans and perks. These include:
- 100% paid coverage for employee medical, dental, & vision benefits, plus generous cost-sharing for spouse/dependent coverage
- Participation in our 401(k) plan with employer matching
- 9/80 Alternative work schedule with every other Friday off for US employees and every other Monday off for New Zealand employees
- Commuter benefits & Flexible Spending Account (FSA) programs
- Flexible Time Off policy to maintain a healthy work-life balance, plus 10 paid holidays per year
- Company match for charitable giving up to $500 annually
- Free electric vehicle charge stations at HQ
- Well-stocked kitchen with snacks and free, catered lunch every day!
- Regular happy hours and fun company events
- 50% off monthly membership fees at select gyms
- Education assistance and flight lesson subsidy
- Dog-friendly environment
Wisk is headquartered in Mountain View, CA just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking and jogging trails. We are proud to have additional offices in Atlanta, Georgia and New Zealand.
Wisk provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wisk abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Wisk is an E-Verify employer.